Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What is Hope?


In English language, the word ‘Hope’ refers to a feeling of desire and expectations that things will go well in the future. We need to have the ‘hope’ in our life. By having the ‘hope’ we will try our best to pursue our objectives in life.

This blog has an objective to overview my hopes, my family’s hope, my friends’ hopes, and probably your hopes.

My hopes in this year are nearly fulfilled. I got my master degree, I have obtained chances to improve my capacity building, and most of all, I have gained my love and my angels’ smile again.

One hope that has not fully filled.. I am hoping that I will be able to share my thoughts, my bright, and my smile to many people. But I am optimistic that the time will come for the chance… Therefore, I am still preparing another hope for the upcoming year.

So, what are your hopes? Please leave a comment so that we are able to share our own hopes…

Keep the spirit!

No comments: